Hey, guys. This is a quick heads up before we get into this very fantastic video about the Stoltman brothers’ diet. The Stoltmans are very, very Scottish and the audio quality is very just OK. … Continue reading The Stoltman Brothers Explain Their Unusual Strongman Diet
– There’s no getting away from the fact that we need food in order to function. That part is simple but when you add in training for a triathlon the what and when is a … Continue reading 10 Nutrition Tips & How To Add Them To Your Diet!
– Fuelling properly is one of the easiest things that you can do, but will have a massive impact on your performance. And the longer your ride is, the more important fueling becomes. So if … Continue reading How To Fuel For A Long Bike Ride | Cycling Nutrition Tips
– We all know that getting your nutrition and fueling spot on is essential if you want to perform at your best on your bike. But, it becomes even more important if you are doing … Continue reading GCN’s Guide To Cycling Nutrition | GCN’s Cycling Tips
– Hey guys, welcome to Wellness Wednesday. Welcome back, how have you been? It’s Wednesday, it’s our day, it’s our time. We are here to talk about all things wellness. I hope you’ve been having … Continue reading My #1 hydration hack! Why drinking water is so important. | Wellness Wednesday with Kris Carr
The fact that you need to fuel your body on the bike is obvious, but what isn’t is exactly what with, how often and how much. Before we even get started on the fuelling side … Continue reading How To Fuel Like A Pro – On-Bike Cycling Nutrition
– Over the years of racing I learned a bunch of useful tips and tricks from fellow friends who are in the sport. But what is it about those professional athletes? What do they do … Continue reading Triathlon Hacks Used By Professional Triathletes | Racing, Nutrition & Travel Tips
so I'd like to welcome everybody to this first webinar in our series and today we're going to be talking about food and nutrition in palliative care to outline what we're going to cover so … Continue reading Nutrition in Palliative Care – Session 1